7/6/07

6th July

Ed came to school today! Woo! Haha, brought her around Republic Poly. Caught up over bubble tea at Food Haven, and then dessert at Cafe 155. Shiok!! It's been a long time since I've talked to her. Missed her plenty. Haha OK. Will update again later. Time to listen to 6th P. - EDITED on 7th July, 9.05AM - WOO!! YESTERDAY WAS FUN! :) =D Steamboat/bbq dinner was shiok! Total of 10 people went- Jasmin, Hui Yan, Jerry, Raphael and his gf, Maizura, Aiman, Patrick Chan and me. And Chan was my chef! =) I hate the oil bits that spatter so I had to minimize any opportunities of contact. BUT IT CONFRONTED ME STILL Dang! Heh. Then we played pool after dinner. I so sucked at it. And Jerry is surprisingly good. =O HAHA ok then we went home. I fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop. =X Then later at 1am, after I've switched on the laptop, logged on to msn and all.. I fell asleep. Luckily I woke up around 1 hour later. But I was too tired to blog/do rj anything so I switched the com. off and headed back to sleep. Woke up at 8am, felt proud of myself because closing time for RJ was 8.30am. Research on the quote "When you take stuff from one writer it's plagiarism; but when you take it from many writers, it's research." by Wilson Mizner. Wrote this on M.Words for the rj: I disagree with the above quote. It doesn’t matter if we “take stuff from one writer” or “from many writers”; it is still plagiarism because plagiarism simply means taking other people’s ideas and renaming the author as you. In my opinion, plagiarism is only a compliment excuse given by people who present others’ works as their own. In short, plagiarism is telling a lie about what your works. Hence as lying is wrong, so is plagiarism. At 8.27am (+/- a min) I was done. Then I opened Leo to submit the rj, but I couldn't log in. Like password all correct la, then I remembered something: Haven't logged in to Student VPN yet. SIAN. After I logged in that, then I tried Leo again. Had to go find the module for yesterday, open it and then click on the RJ link. Guess what! "Submission closed." Argh. So I just attached the M.Word file and sent it to Mr Patrick Tay. ... ... ANYWAY. It's time to go back to bed. Hahaha, BYE!

No comments: